Paragliding and Zipflyer combo at Pokhara
Planning to conquer all of the extreme sports that you can do in Nepal? Now, you can tick bungee jumping, paragliding, and ziplining off your bucketlist with the all-out combo made available by Sajilotrip.com
With this combo, you will be able to experience,
- A 70m drop to live 5 adrenaline-filled seconds of free-falling from Nepal’s first and only tower bungee
- Paragliding above Pokhara with a bird’s eye view of the Annapurnas, Himalayan foothills, sprawling valleys, freshwater rivers, and the Fewa lake.
- “The world’s most incredible zip line” featuring a 600m drop, speeds above 100km per hour, and a distance of 1.8 km.
About the activity
Bungee jumping is an extreme outdoor activity where a person jumps headfirst from a high place with an elastic cord tied around your ankles. The fall is broken when the cord reaches its length which also causes the person to bounce a few times until the jump comes to a halt.
Paragliding is an extreme sport where a person glides through the air after jumping from a height, attached to a canopy-like parachute.
Ziplining is an adrenaline-filled activity where one glides down on a harness attached to a metal cable from a higher starting point than the ending point. The zip line uses a pulley system that decreases friction allowing for acceleration. In short, you will feel like a bird diving downwards!
- The clients’ accidental insurance up to NPR 500,000 is also included in both the activities.
- Pick-up and Drop off from HGA office at Lakeside, Pokhara, or hotel (depending upon the activity)
- GoPros are available upon request to capture the adventure(s). The footage and merchandise will be available to purchase at the souvenir shop.
What's not included
- Meals or snacks
Day by day itinerary
Policies and additional info
Terms & Policy -
- Age Range: Adults and children aged 13 and older only.
- Children: Children between the ages of 13 to 15 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian of 18 years or older during the entire Zip-Flyer experience and sign the waiver on their behalf.
- Weight: All riders must weigh between 35kgs and 125kgs.
- Footwear: Secure closed-toed shoes are a must.
- Reservations may be changed up to 24 hours before the ride without any additional charges but are subject to availability.
- Cancellations just before the scheduled ride are non-refundable.
- Cancellations due to weather or any technical reasons of the company shall be 100 % refundable.